Wildlife Destinations in India
India has a very rich and diverse wildlife. From the mammoth mountain ranges in the north, the marshy lands in the east, to the tip of Kanyakumari in the south, India is home to a number of Wildlife conservation parks and sanctuaries. Numerous Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks have been established all over India with the objective of securing the future of endangered species of flora and fauna by conserving them in their natural environments.
- Bandhavgarh National Park :- the Bandhavgarh National Park is touted for housing the highest density of tiger population in India. The best view of tigers is guaranteed.
- Corbett National Park :- Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and is spread over the districts of Nainital and Garhwal in the State of uttarakhand, India
- Ranthambore National Park :- Positioned at the convergence of the Vindhyan plateau and Aravali hill, in the Eastern region of Rajasthan. Two rivers, namely Banas in the North and Chambal in the South, flow through this National Park.
- Sunderbans National Park :- the World's largest Delta formed by the mighty Ganges and Brahmaputra. Renowned for its splendid Mangrove Forest, where one may discover the elegant Sundari trees, one of the Mangrove Variety.
- Gir National Park :- Beautiful park dotted with an abundance of flora and fauna. Sprawling over an area of 1412 sq km, Gir National Park is one of the most charming National Parks in Gujrat , India
- Kaziranga National Park :- Kaziranga National Park is a place where you can study the features and explore the territory of One Horned Rhinoceros.
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary :- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary as it is more commonly known as, is a wonder of the natural world as the Taj Mahal is to the human world.
- Kanha National Park :- The world famous tiger reserves located in Madhya Pradesh in the districts of Balaghat and Mandla. The word 'Kanha' has been derived from the 'Kankar' which is used to refer the clayey soil of the valley.
- Periyar National Park :- The majestic Western Ghats, in God's Own Country Kerala, is the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Tiger Reserve.
- Pench National Park :- Pench National Park and Tiger Reserve spreads in an area of 257 sq km abd is named after Pench River. This national park won the 'Best Management Award'. it is home to a vast variety of flora and fauna.
Golden Triangle & Wildlife
7 Nights 8 Days